Thursday, February 5, 2009

Web browsing

For those who don't know, Google came out with a web browser called Chrome.  I've been 100% Chrome for months now.  One of the reasons I switched was that it was so simplistic (not to mention fast).  There are no toolbars, addins, or extensions.  Just plain ol' fashioned surfing the web.  If one tab runs into problems, just close it and the rest of your tabs remain open and functioning.  The only time I use anything else is at work where we have a SharePoint site and other utilities that require Internet Explorer.

So, when I heard that Chrome was going to start allowing extensions, I felt slightly betrayed.  I know I don't have to use or install the extensions, but it still seems to take the simplicity of it all away.

What browsers are you using, and why?

No comments:

Post a Comment